We Provide the Following Free Services
1. Skills Training for women and young girls to help them earn a living.
2. We teach Soap/Clorox making, tailoring and farming of cash crops such as corn and cassava which we later process into flour or gari a local stable food.
3. Health education on the reproductive system to help prevent teenage pregnancy. This is factor that keeps girls out of school due to high teenage pregnacy rate in Liberia pregnancy. Yourng girls often leave school as early as 12years old due to pregnancy.
4. We teach proper hygiene that they can use to stay clean and safe during their menstruation so that they do not have to stay away from school during their periods and provide a period tracking calendar that they can use to learn about their bodies.
5. “Keeping Girls in school” where we focus on Day for girls and provide sanitary pads and hygiene kits to rural women and girls of school going age.
6. And other community enhancement events such as providing shoes and essential items to kids in surrounding villages