WHAT WE OFFER
Elite Benefits and Expectations
1. Great training, including instructions on fundamental skills and conditioning
2. Professional coaching by experienced NCAA approved coaches.
3. Competitive game experience at the AAU, YBOA, NTBA, NCAA Certified level for A/B/C level teams.
4. Enhanced physical conditioning.
6. Opportunity to make new friendships with healthy, athletic peers.
7. Increased basketball IQ and enhanced knowledge of the game.
8. Preparation to succeed athletically at the middle and high school levels.
9. Prepare for recruitment at the collegiate level.
10. Free Player evaluation.
Elite Travel & Local Teams Participation Requirements
1. Athlete must manage your time to satisfy academic, family and athletic commitments.
2. Athlete's academic performance cannot be sub-par.
3. Family must be 100% committed to the athlete's participation in the sport.
4. Family must participate in club fundraisers and activities.
5. Athlete Cannot have excessive absences or cannot be absent the day before games and tournaments.
6. Athlete's must be fully committed to the sport.
7. Athlete must be in good health and physical condition.
8. Athletes must work hard in practices to improve and increase his/her IQ and level of play.
9. Family CANNOT with athlete during practices and games (It is difficult to execute while coaches are instructing).
10. Athlete must give 100% at all practices and games
We focus on the athletes individual skill and develop them to take their game to the highest level of competition.
Can’t wait to see you at our upcoming practice! Schedule your visit today.